Our Deep Dive into International Investment Policy
Who will benefit from this Deep Dive
Officials in government and international organizations
Officials new to the field of foreign investment policy or officials working in trade policy, commercial diplomacy, energy and climate policy, or other areas of international economic policy that intersect with foreign investment.
Private Sector Public Policy Teams
People engaging with foreign investment policies relating to market access or investment protection.
Non-government organizations and non-profits
People developing and advocating policy solutions in foreign investment policy or other areas of international economic policy that intersect with foreign investment, such as climate change or trade policy.
Hear Is What You Will Learn
The factors driving international investment decisions
Developments in the international regulation of foreign investment relating to market access and investment protection
Who are the key actors shaping foreign investment policy
International Investment PolicyLength: 2 weeksDates: January 18th, 2023 - January 31st, 2023Cost: $850
- Two week course.
- No need to take time off work - content is released every couple of days so you can watch at your own pace.
- Approx. 4hrs of total video (divided into 30 minute segments) released every 1-2 days.
- Two live/synchronous lectures.
- Group discussion and exercises with course participants.
- A Policyware certificate in International Investment Policy
Professor of International Relations & Law at University College London