Deep Dive Overview
What's in a Deep Dive
Mix of pre-recorded and live content
- We deliver the best content paired with world-class learning practices
- Each Deep Dive is delivered completely online and designed to accommodate busy full-time professionals
- A combination of video time and live engagement with our experts and guest lectures who bring real-world insights
Real world learning you can apply at work
- Each Deep Dive is regularly updated to reflect real-world developments
- Active learning that gets you to apply your new knowledge to practical problems.
- Each Deep Dive puts what you learn into practice using group discussions and practical orientated projects
- Build your contacts with professionals around the world working on similar policy challenges
Frequently asked questions
Is there homework?
No. We will ask you to do some reading, to watch all the pre-recorded videos and to be present for all the live lectures by our experts and guest lecturers.
What is expected of me during a Deep Dive?
How you participate in each Deep Dive is up to you. Each Deep Dives encourages participation and interaction amongst the community to deepen your understanding of the issues and as a way to start networking. We do not require you to do any of these things. But like most things in life, the more you participate, the more you get out of it.
Will I get certified?
Yes. If you watch all the videos and attend all the live lectures we will issue you a certificate that you can add to your LinkedIn profile.
What if I change my mind?
We will reimburse you in full if you cancel no later than two weeks prior to the commencement of the Deep Dive. As spaces are limited in each Deep Dive, a cancellation inside of two weeks and until the Deep Dive starts will receive a 100% credit that can be applied to any future Deep Dive.
"I have found this course extremely informative, useful and relevant as someone who is currently negotiating data in digital chapters"
"I will apply the discussion of the data flows provisions to negotiations with the US and Australia"
"Very engaging, extremely informed and a true expert
private sector executive